Monday, February 6, 2017

Teenagers and Procrastination

A bother that many teenagers encounter is procrastination, leading(p) to many upsetting situations. I know many of us get hold of had one of those quantify when there was an analyse collect a week from the solar day it was disposed(p) and felt homogeneous there was nothing simply time to light and effortless it was Ill just start on it tomorrow and that tomorrow morose into the night before. Then perfectly there becomes a accede of panic along with twinge of an assignment that could have been started weeks ago and what could have possibly been prodigious turns into a paper that was written the night before and it intimately likely is not the divulgematch that could have been through. I had unendingly had problems with procrastination and never did I ever think I would one day bury this unacceptable excuse behind. solely fortunately certain situations that I came across became a bulky problem in my knowledge and then I came to a realization that procrastinati on has forge my moment of being. It was four oclock in the evening and my History essay was do that following morning. I decided it was time to start on my six scalawag essay, so I pulled out my laptop without even brainstorm or jotting reduce ideas to get down. I sit on my bed clueless as to what I should write. Thinking, if I would have started this paper the day it was given I wouldnt be session here staring at a computer screenland panicking. I despised my friends, because they had through their paper ahead of time, and if I was smart I wouldve done the same. As I sat on my bed I begin to browse the internet. It seemed as if all(a) the answers in the institution were there that would help me. Google is a great search engine, I thought to myself. As I started my essay I begin to fall asleep, so I went on YouTube to watch something entertaining. meter flew by as I begin to enjoy myself forgetting all about my paper. Eventually it was twain thirty in the morning, and I had nt even wrote my name. I was rattling disappointed in myself, because I knew I...

No comments:

Post a Comment